We have sponsored collegiate level projects in the past, but this year we are trying something that we haven't tried before - interns!
We work with a lot of technology from a couple of domains, at a fast pace. At Makerville, we have the deadline-driven get-it-done approach of event agencies, the geekiness of software agencies, and the grind of a wood workshop.
To give a quick summary-
- Paid internships (we don't believe in unpaid internships and neither should you)
- 30 or 60 day internship starting from the 1st of May
- Lunch and evening snacks at our office
- Weekly events where you work on learning projects
- A Lifetime Invitation to our Monthly Barbecues© 🤙🏽
Part time/full time work
Internships are not the only thing that's cooking here at Makerville. We are also looking for full time or part time hires for our sales, digital marketing, and tech teams. If you find our work interesting, don't hesitate to send us a line at [email protected]